after always seeing this picture floating around on pinterest and instagram (uncredited, of course), i just have one thing to say… can kcmakeup.tumblr.com come back and give us more beautiful looks pleeeeease?
Girly… #vivaglam #nicki2 #mac #maccosmetics #stockholm http://instagr.am/p/XDHbRTqRTD/
💋👽💄 #lips #mac #maccosmetics #ilovemaciggirls #motd #lipliner #staycreepy #ilovemacgirls http://instagr.am/p/V2BKF9O3hk/
I’ve been getting more requests than usual lately on how I do my eyebrows, so I’ve finally decided to take the time to make a little tutorial.
1. Brush hairs into shape with a spoolie.
2. Define the bottom and “tail” of your brow with a cream liner. (Used ELF’s cream liner in “Coffee”.)
2. Lightly fill in your brow with a shadow that goes with your hair color. (2 shades darker if you have light hair, 2 shades lighter if you have dark hair- I used “Buck” byUrbanDecay.) Use less near the front.
4. Use a CLEAN angled brush and shift back and forth at front of brow to fade it.
5. “Carve out” brow with concealer. (Used Hard Candy’s Glamoflauge on top and Maybelline white Coverstick under brow.) Touch up if needed.
6. Set with a light hairspray to prevent hairs from moving. I’m not saying this is the best way to do brows or that it will necessarily work for everyone, this is just what I have found works best for me
Black glitter liner
How to cover tattoos with makeup!